Taking care of YOU and your partner just got easy. With this Feeling Peachy double whammy - How to recharge your body and Couples massage. Staying connected to your body and your partners body has never been easier.
Are you more connected on the internet than in the bedroom? Do you feel like ships in the night? Are you drifting apart more that spending time together?
Listen up – here is some hands on advice, perfume, flowers even jewelry, will only get you so far, but the gift of massage will last a life time and once you have the skills it’s free, easy and can be done any where.
In this 1 hour online course you will become confident giving an amazing seated massage, no equipment necessary.
Once you complete my one hour course you will be able to:
- Set the mood and create the right atmosphere.
- Learn why massage is awesome to create real lasting connection.
- Get the 3 main massage techniques.
- Know what to do and what NOT to do when you’re giving a massage
- Get laser focused on the “hot spots” Neck, shoulders.
- Bonus advanced moves.
We’ve all felt the dread when our partner has asked us for a massage. Like “AWWW DO I HAVE TO?!” Can’t they just pay someone to do it? There’s the feeling of obligation that a massage MUST lead to getting hot and heavy in the bed room. Then when we’re doing the massage there’s the dismay of looking at the clock and seeing that it feels like we’ve been massaging for HOURS and its only been minutes.
This is where the Feeling Peachy couples massage course really saves your bacon. In this course you will:
- Discover how to set the intention and mood for your massage to create an amazing experience
- Recognize when NOT to massage
- Appreciate why massage is an awesome way to continue to connect with your partner
- Get MY secret Massage Therapy tips to make massage easy and effortless
- Have all the equipment you need to give your first massage while you’re watching.
- How to pick the best massage oil
- The only 3 massage moves that you will ever need in your massage toolbox.
- You will be able to focus on the and help to relieve the traditional complaint “hot spots” head, neck, shoulders, lower back, hands and feet
Hi I’m Kristie, I’ve been a professional massage therapist for over 15 years. In that time, I have give in excess of 10,000 hours of massage. One of the questions that I am ask consistently by my clients is How can I get my partner to give an awesome massage? Many people think that massage is a gift, some kind of crazy esoteric voodoo magic, but I’m here to tell you IT’s NOT. I fully believe that anyone can give their loved one an excellent massage simply by practicing the skills and taking the time to WANT to give a massage.
If you’re sick of only looking a your phones and not looking each other if you desire a more connected relationship then this is the course for you.
How does recharging yourself in less time than it takes to drink your latte sound? Awesome right? So grab yourself a hot bevvy, stick in your headphones, start watching my course and within the first few videos you will be able to:
- Give yourself (and your partner) the best 2 mins hand massage (cure that tension head ache…WITHOUT having to have sex…WHO KNEW!!)
- You will be able to get rid of neck and back ache within 60 seconds.
- You will lose the guilt on no having time to exercise.
- Stop an anxiety attack in its tracks (this is so simple its crazy!)
- Get my top 3 practical exercises to combat the discomfort caused by all day sitting.
There are over 20 short and sweet videos covering my favorite tips and techniques to help anyone feeling like road kill to quickly and easily recover and recharge your body.
Got your coffee? And ready to feel less like crap? Lets do this!
- You will have – strategies to take care of your body
- Will be able to slow your nervous system
- Have a deeper connection with your body
- Find more comfort and ease in your body.
- Finally have some power over your anxiety.
With everything else in our lives, taking care of yourself quickly becomes a bridge too far and we all too easily get pushed down. We get depleted, I know you’re the last on the list, I’ve been there too. By the time that you have finished tending to all your work responsibility, your friends family, and life needs, you soon find yourself exhausted overwhelmed and aching from head to toe and searching for relief.
In my course “How To Recharge Yourself Quickly” you will be able to:
- Describe why movement trumps exercise
- Have 3 implementable strategies to maximize your “me” time
- Design your own 5-minute self care routine and improve your:
- Self massage
- You will be able to modify your sleep patterns with a simple 15 min body shut down sequence.
- You will unstick your tacky shoulders, unlock you tight hips and combat the discomfort caused by sitting all day.
- You will be able to unwring your neck using only a tea towel.
- You will be able to use 2 strategies to manage anxiety and panic attacks
I know you, I AM YOU. I’ve been living the crazy life of family, business and work. I know that feeling of overwhelm and how the craziness never seems ends. I’ve felt the burnout, I’ve burnt the candle till there was no wick left. I’ve dealt with the exhaustion in fact I nearly collapsed in a heap after struggling with a baby who wouldn’t sleep, the death of my mum and the collapse of the business I had so much stress in my day to day life I just knew that something had to give. It was take care of me or set my whole life on fire. And some of these thing literally saved my life.
And I see it all the time, over the 15 years of in my day to day practice as a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist. Women at the verge of collapse, stressed and overwhelmed, men at the end of their tether unable to find ways to look after their own bodies. I just want them to know that they have the ability within them to truly take care of themselves and that it does not have to be complicated, it does not have to be hard and it does not have to take a lot of time.
I know that this work is not a cure all, nothing is, but every journey starts with small steps and the video lessons in my “How to Recharge Your Body Quickly” can form the start of your self support system.
So what are you waiting for? Grab a coffee, take this short course so that next time you’re feeling overwhelmed, exhausted, burnt out, anxious and achy. You will have all the strategies to recharge your body quickly.
“Excellent and therapeutic treatments. Kristy explains and educates along the way, drawing from a seemingly endless amount of knowledge and experience. I highly recommend massage treatments at Feeling Peachy. Jill B”
“Thank you Kristie. I have been seeing Kristie for a few weeks & today was the first time in a long time that I have got out of bed with ease & no pain. Absolutely amazing – Erica D”
I wholeheartedly believe that every woman deserves dignity and has a right to as part of my pledge to help women be free from stress 25% of the proceeds of my course will be going to help fund Share the Dignity - a charity providing homeless women with access to sanitary and personal care items.